Go Down Skip to main content

Author Topic: Hey let's make thread with really really really really really really long title!

• Administrator
  • Cave-dwelling
  • finger of piglets
    • Vanilla 20x
Re: Hey let's make thread with really long title!
#4: September 04, 2015, 01:06:43 PM
My money's in that office, right? If she start giving me some bullshit about it ain't there, and we got to go someplace else and get it, I'm gonna shoot you in the head then and there. Then I'm gonna shoot that bitch in the kneecaps, find out where my goddamn money is. She gonna tell me too. Hey, look at me when I'm talking to you, motherfucker. You listen: we go in there, and that nigga Winston or anybody else is in there, you the first motherfucker to get shot. You understand?

Now that we know who you are, I know who I am. I'm not a mistake! It all makes sense! In a comic, you know how you can tell who the arch-villain's going to be? He's the exact opposite of the hero. And most times they're friends, like you and me! I should've known way back when... You know why, David? Because of the kids. They called me Mr Glass.

Normally, both your asses would be dead as fucking fried chicken, but you happen to pull this shit while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna kill you, I wanna help you. But I can't give you this case, it don't belong to me. Besides, I've already been through too much shit this morning over this case to hand it over to your dumb ass.
  • IP logged
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 02:49:14 AM by antechinus the wombat »
Stands out like a mate's rate flamin you little ripper galah. :)

• Administrator
  • Cave-dwelling
  • finger of piglets
    • Vanilla 20x
#5: September 04, 2015, 11:33:19 PM
Responsive Page Index 1.0
by Antechinus

Warning for inexperienced admins:

This modification for SMF 2.0.x completely replaces the standard SMF page index function.
Installation requires editing several files which are critical to the operation of your forum.

Although the installation code is specifically written to minimise the chance of problems,
as a precaution it is highly recommended that you back up your files before installation.

The new page index installed by this mod is not actually responsive in itself,
but due to its compact and accessible nature will be ideal for responsive sites.

The default list of page links is replaced by a select (or "dropdown" if you call it that).
This allows easy selection of any page on desktop or touchscreen, without using much space.

The new format includes previous page and next page links, sized for use on touchscreen.
These are generally handy, and give a backup for page selection if javascript is disabled.

This modification gives full support for RTL languages and screenreader accessibility.
Styling of all elements can be easily changed via edits to index.css and/or rtl.css.

This mod also fixes the behaviour of the previous/next topic links in Display.template.php.

See this post at SMF (for a description of the original problem),
and in this post (shows the final debugged version of the code).

These fixes were incorporated in SMF 2.1 and Elkarte, so have been backported to SMF 2.0.
No changes are made to the default styling of these links.

This modification is licensed under the ISC license.

Copyright (c) 2015), Antechinus

Permission to use, copy, modify, and/or distribute this software for any purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies.

THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.

Note for coders: I've added error="ignore" to all template operations.
This is just so any customised templates won't stop the mod installing.

The critical edits are in Subs.php. Template edits only tidy up presentation.
If anything looks funny after installation, check for skipped template edits.

• IP logged
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 02:45:03 AM by antechinus the wombat »
Stands out like a mate's rate flamin you little ripper galah. :)

#6: September 26, 2018, 12:17:52 PM
My money's in that office, right? If she start giving me some bullshit about it ain't there, and we got to go someplace else and get it, I'm gonna shoot you in the head then and there. Then I'm gonna shoot that bitch in the kneecaps, find out where my goddamn money is. She gonna tell me too. Hey, look at me when I'm talking to you, motherfucker. You listen: we go in there, and that nigga Winston or anybody else is in there, you the first motherfucker to get shot. You understand?

Now that we know who you are, I know who I am. I'm not a mistake! It all makes sense! In a comic, you know how you can tell who the arch-villain's going to be? He's the exact opposite of the hero. And most times they're friends, like you and me! I should've known way back when... You know why, David? Because of the kids. They called me Mr Glass.

Normally, both your asses would be dead as fucking fried chicken, but you happen to pull this shit while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna kill you, I wanna help you. But I can't give you this case, it don't belong to me. Besides, I've already been through too much shit this morning over this case to hand it over to your dumb ass.
Test quote non-admin.
  • IP logged

• Global Moderator
    • Vanilla 20x
#7: September 02, 2019, 02:48:17 AM
Basic ferret test post for Recent.template.php testing. :P
  • IP logged

Go Up